Friday, May 23, 2008

SO...I'm not all that drunk...or am I? That's for our judges to decide...

JOKE...I am drunk

ANYWAYS...we went to a hookah bar tonight which was AWESOME for many reasons:
1. I love hookah
2. I love bars
3. There was an 80s prom themed party at the bar, which can only mean...HIPSTERS...and while I have a severe aversion to hipsters, (they make me brake out in American Apparel unitards) I still love mocking them, SOOOOOO I had fun doing that

More than anything though I reaped the benefits of...

Becoming BFF(aeaeaeae) with owners/managers/bartenders/friends of owners/managers/bartenders:

1. Go to predetermined trendy (read: tiny) bar/lounge with a hot group of girlfriends (its ok if some of them bring boyfriends as long as everyone is good looking)

2. Sit in a booth or some other unassuming spot

3. Everyone buy the first round of drinks and drink them more or less quickly

4. Wait

5. If after 10-15 minutes, no one of some authority comes to the table, it can be assumed that your friends are ugly and you failed

6. If someone of importance does come, chat for a bit, make some asanine connections, and then ask what the best drink of the house is

7. If you and your friends are ACTUALLY hot, expect this drink to be described in great detail and then served to everyone

8. Praise drink even if it reminds you of your Nana's perfume

9. You and the manager/owner/bartender/friend of manager/owner/bartender are now BFF(aeaeaeaeae)

No comments: