Saturday, May 17, 2008

five beers, one swig of whiskey, and a glass of red wine

yeah so...SHUT UP...i cut my friend's hair tonight and it was AWESOME...at least i know i have something to fall back on...ANYWAYS:

On Britney:

Forget her hair extensions, flabbosity, and lack of parental responsibility for 2 secs and reflect on this:
It's Britney Bitch
I mean...really? I remember the first time I heard that shit I laughed my ass off. I heard it tonight, and again laughed my ass off. SO?

On the state of alcohol in my house:

So yeahhhh...I'm home for a couple weeks. Everyone likes coming home because it equals free shit.

HOME=FREE SHIT

live it, love it...ANYWHODEEZY...I love free shit, so I come home, thinking...All Right! Free shit! So I head to the fridge...surely there will be some of my favorite type of free shit in there...free beer! BUT NO! Sad, but true, no beer, except some artsy fartsy beer that I would feel bad/like a douchebag if I drank ...MOVING ON...the pantry always has some good free shit, like Pineapple Rum.
SHUT UP
It's delicious and I'm a girl...don't hate

ANYWAYS...

THERE IS NOTHING IN THE PANTRY EXCEPT FOR A STUPID BOTTLE OF CHEAP ASS CHAMPAGNE!

THIS MAKES ME SO ANGRY THAT I AM IMMEDIATELY THINKING THE ONLY WAY TO EXPRESS MY ANGER IS TO BLOG ABOUT IT IN ALL CAPS!


In the end I drink wine. I like wine, so it's ok, but really, something has gone horribly wrong with my parents. I'm 97.2% sure my dad is hiding a bottle of vodka somewhere in the garage. I'll find it tomorrow.

On my night in general...or as they say in Spanish, "En General"

Good night, saw my peoples, played some games, sorry i just realized this portion of the post was completely SUPERFLUOUS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just be glad that you didn't eat the only thing in your fridge and get food poisoning as a result.

That whole "the good thing about being home is getting a nice meal" thing is such a crock of shit