Monday, September 7, 2009

Around 7 beers...but some of them were tall boys so I don't really know what that comes out to...

So let me start off by saying...I. love. college. football. Ok that is an exaggeration. I don't really give a shit about any football that isn't Miami football. HOWEVSIES...we dominated tonight and I could not be happier. For realz. If we had lost I would probably be pissed off for at least the next two days. At least. You might think to yourself, "Roni? Pissed off? I can't picture it" Well bitches it is not something you want to picture. I'm trying to think of an example of when I've been angry recently but, ah, well, nothing is coming to mind. But trust, you don't want to see it. Just ask someone I've been angry at. Like Sr. Marie Louise. Fucking beyotch.

ANYIMDRINKINGNATTYLIGHTAT1AMONAMONDAY....so...scooters! Jokes...I'm joking...I'm so over scooters. In other news, John Nolan came to visit this weekend. For all of my many readers out there (I know there are at least 12 of you) John is pretty much my bff aeaeae. If you don't know what bffaeae means...well, you are obviously unaware of Miley Cirus' oeuvre. And for that I pity you. Because she's just being Miley. And at the end of the day, aren't we all? 

SO. Let's get back on track. John was great. We had a super duper time. These were our observations:

If you add "a go go" to the end of anything it makes it way cooler

For example:

"What would you like to eat tonight?"
"I think I'd like Mexican"

boring

"What would you like to eat tonight?"
"I think I'd like Mexican a go go"

AWESOME!

Also, any time you make a statement about life, ask the question: "Thoughts? Thoughts?" It has the potential for amazingness

for example...or as the spanish like to say "por eljemple"

full disclosure: I have no effing clue what the spanish say

"What would you like to eat tonight?"
"I think I"d like Mexican (a go go, if you so choose). Thoughts, thoughts?"

See? It only gets better the more you use it. So start using it more. And I will leave you at that.

Thoughts? Thoughts?

No comments: