Monday, August 10, 2009

The Better Part of a Bottle of Reisling

Am I drinking right now solely to blog? Yes, yes I am. WHAT? Stop judging me you judging judgers! You know who you are! ANYWAYS...Let's see if I can think of anything interesting to talk about. Well, this wine I'm drinking is simply divine. (Dr. L Riesling, it's really hard to find in STL and Miami, but they have it in Chicago if anyone from the midwest is wondering. Which you probably weren't.)

So my mom sent me $40 today. That was nice. Especially because I am more broke than I have ever been in my life. I will probably spend all of that money on booze. And Dunkin Donuts. (Dont...just don't.) Someone give me a job. For the love of God.

I just realized that I wasn't labeling any of my posts. The suggestions Blogspot gives are "e.g. scooters, vacation, fall." None of those have ever applied to any of my posts, which is probably a good thing. A scooter in any other blog is probably harmless. A scooter mention in this blog would probably mean I was writing this from the hospital. Or that I stole a scooter. If I blogged on vacation, my computer would probably be floating in the ocean somewhere. Or on the stage at Sloppy Joe's. And if I blogged during the fall, ooooh boy. Don't even get me started about the fall! Let us reflect on what some of my posts' labels would be. Hmmm...

Lemondrops
Beer
Wine
Judging judgers
Skinterns
Drinking by myself
Awesomeness
Being awkward

Holler if you have any other suggestions. In other news, I played trivia last night with fellow skintern Henry and his fancy Brown friends. That trivia was hard! Probably because it was hipster trivia. They had a whole category about horses and another one about paradoxes in philosophy or some crazy shit like that. We ended up getting second place, which I obviously didn't contribute to in any way. I tried to bring the lolz though. Too bad I can't get a job in bringing the lolz. I would be awesome at that.

No comments: