Sunday, August 2, 2009

Six Beers, a Lemondrop, and a SocoLime

Soco Lime! Shout out to Megan Huskey, who I will forever associate with Soco Lime. I don't really know why though...Whatevs, anything that reminds me of Megan Huskey makes me happy.

SO...I saw someone do coke tonight...TWICE! This may seem odd because I went to school in Miami where coke is so common its like the soft drink Coca Cola, the real coke...ANYWAYS... I never saw anyone do coke in Miami, but I saw someone do coke tonight guys! And it was unnerving. 

I was sitting next to this kid and he just pulls a little baggie out of his wallet, dips his keys (which looked just like mine) into the bag, pulls it back with some white stuff and and snorts it right up his nose. In case you were wondering, the white stuff was COKE. May I add, this all took place in a CAB. WTF. I thought this kid was like the friendliest person ever only to realize that is what coke does to you. I was all like, "Oh man, this guy thinks I'm really cool and fun. That must be why he keeps talking to me so enthusiastically. WRONG. Thanks coke, for making me believe I'm interesting when sober.

In other news...while walking down the street today, a crazy homeless gentleman asked Em if she "had any lesbian protection." I have no idea what that means. But I love it nonetheless. That's the thing...every time I think I see something crazy in NY, I think to myself, "Now, THAT, is the weirdest thing I've seen here." Only to be proven wrong a few hours later. Thank God for crazy homeless people or I would have nothing to write about.

No comments: