Thursday, July 31, 2008

Four beers, a Jack/Absolut Thingie, and a Vodka Tonic

Trent just wrote a song...it's called "So Fuck You Bitch." He wrote it because he is in some way opposed to this blog. Even though he has never read it. So, in all fairness, I say, fuck you Trent. Ha I made Trent laugh. Not really though, it was a fake laugh. Go back to non-playing that guitar TRENT.

ANYWAYS...Tonight was good. I made a new friend, went to the Highlands. All good. Good night. Yippy Ki Yay. Mother fucker. (That last bit was added by T-wang). SHUT UP...yeah I said it...and I meant it...SO...SHUT UP.

I have to go to work tomorrow. Which sucks dirty balls. I just want to sleep all day. That is my plan. Sleep all day, wake up, drank, and sleep. That is my schede for the rest of the summer. I wish. Whomp whomp dink dink. At least this weekend is tax free.

Peace out.

No comments: